Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@axway.com> on 2004/08/10 08:17:58 UTC

RE : Maven-generated documentation i18n (again)

Hello Alvaro,

	Can you post your translations on Jira ?
	I'll look at them and I'll work on a mechanism to use several languages in the xdoc plugin.

	Thx.

Arnaud

Re: RE : Maven-generated documentation i18n (again)

Posted by Alvaro Sanchez-Mariscal <ma...@javahispano.org>.
El mar, 10-08-2004 a las 08:17, Heritier Arnaud escribió:
> Hello Alvaro,
>
> 	Can you post your translations on Jira ?
> 	I'll look at them and I'll work on a mechanism to use several languages in the xdoc plugin.

You can find them here:

http://javahispano.net/scm/?group_id=24

It also would be a good idea to permit use of tilde characteres like
á,é, etc. and characters like this in jelly scripts.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.
Hi,

I agree with Arnaud, first we need the mechanism to add different languages,
so only messages are translated, else we'll have to modify every translated
doc when there's a change.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruña, Spain