Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "John, Joel Muthuraj (LNG-CON)" <jo...@lexisnexis.com> on 2009/06/10 16:47:22 UTC

Question on CLOSE_WAIT

Hi,

This is related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-935. I am
having the same problem. I have a number of connections in CLOSE_WAIT
state which leads to "Too many files" error. As per the notes/comments
in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-935, this defect has been
fixed. Could you please confirm if it is fixed in axis2 v1.5?

Regards,

Joel Muthuraj John

937-865-6800 x55096

joel.muthuraj@lexisnexis.com <ma...@lexisnexis.com>

Re: Question on CLOSE_WAIT

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM, John, Joel Muthuraj (LNG-CON) <
joel.muthuraj@lexisnexis.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> This is related to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-935. I am
> having the same problem. I have a number of connections in CLOSE_WAIT state
> which leads to “Too many files” error. As per the notes/comments in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-935, this defect has been
> fixed. Could you please confirm if it is fixed in axis2 v1.5?

yes. I did some tests and I could solve this issue reusing the httpClient.
Please have a look at here[1].

thanks,
Amila.

[1]