Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by John Greenhill <jg...@dayspring-tech.com> on 2004/08/26 01:00:07 UTC

Content from multiple folders in single index

Hi,

I suspect this is an easy one but I didn't see a reference in the FAQ's
so I thought I'd ask. I have a file structure like this:

web
  - pages
  - downloads (pdf docs)
  - include

I want to index the html in pages and the pdf's in downloads, but not
the html in include, so I don't want to start my index at web. I've
modified the IndexHTML in demo to do the pdf's.

What is the best way to do this? Thanks for your suggestions.

John