Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Bulvik, Noam" <No...@teoco.com> on 2015/03/01 19:43:10 UTC

peoblem with 4.3 client and java 1.6

Hi,

We are using weblogic 10.3.x which comes with java 1.6. we used phoenix 4.1 without any problem but both 4.2 and 4.3 can't be used because we are getting java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/apache/phoenix/jdbc/PhoenixDriver : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

Can you continue to compile client jars with java 1.6 compatible ?

Thanks ,

Noam Bulvik
R&D Manager

TEOCO CORPORATION
c: +972 54 5507984
p: +972 3 9269145
Noam.Bulvik@teoco.com<ma...@teoco.com>
www.teoco.com<http://www.teoco.com/>

Information in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and privileged under the TEOCO confidentiality terms that can be reviewed here<http://www.teoco.com/email-disclaimer>.

Re: peoblem with 4.3 client and java 1.6

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
You would likely need to modify the source code if you want 1.6. We use
try-with-resource construct at a few places now and that is 1.7+ only.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Noam,