Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ji...@Level3.com on 2000/12/12 22:26:55 UTC

Error message

We've recently switch xalan jar files and are now getting the following
error message:

XSL Error: Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead!

I not sure which version of xalan/xerces we are using. Is there an easy way
to tell?
The TRaX files are not in the jar. Does that help? We are passing a new
instance of
XercesLiason to the processor factory. Here's the code snippet:

{
            XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor(new
XercesLiaison());
            StylesheetRoot ss1 = processor.processStylesheet(pXslXform1);
            StylesheetRoot ss2 = processor.processStylesheet(pXslXform2);
            processor.setStylesheet(ss2);
            processor.setDocumentHandler(ss2.getSAXSerializer(pOutStream));
            XSLTResultTarget firstResult = new XSLTResultTarget(processor);
            ss1.process(new XSLTInputSource(pXml), firstResult);
}

We get the error on the process() method of XSLTProcessor.

Hopefully this is a quickie. Thanks in advance.

Jim