Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jones, Alan R" <al...@boeing.com> on 2007/08/24 01:22:50 UTC

RE: [axis2-1.1.1] Use of stubs - resolved

Yes, that fixed it and there was a bit more upfront stuff I needed to
do... I had to enable the addressing module by putting it into a client
repository, then create an instance of the stub using a
ConfigurationContext containing the location of the repository along
with the service endpoint, and then engage the addressing module in the
client code:

stub = new RuleCacheServiceStub(testClient.newConfigCtx(),serviceURL);
stub._getServiceClient().engageModule(new QName("addressing"));

...newConfigCtx() was a utility method that created the
ConfigurationContext with all the right ingredients.

Thanks for your help,

Alan J