Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Nikolaos Athanasis <at...@ics.forth.gr> on 2003/10/08 14:34:54 UTC

Changing in every request the XML document for XSLPortlet.

Hello,

I try to use a XSLPortlet that shows the query result of a database query
(stored in an XML file), in html format. On every request, the content of
the xml file is changed, and the XSLPortlet must show the changed content.

How can I make the tranform of the xml doc, without passing the parameter
of the xml doc as the parameter <url/> stored in the registry, but as a
stream?

I thing that i must change the following code in the XSLPortlet:

SimpleTransform.transform( getPortletConfig().getURL(),
                                                   stylesheet,
                                                   getPortletConfig().getInitParameters() ) );

Has anyone faced the same problem before?

I really thank you in advance!

Nikos.