Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Q. Werty" <q....@laposte.net> on 2002/12/17 17:09:46 UTC

Admin webapp bug with datasource?

I'am facing with a problem in admin application.

I added manually a datasource in server.xml with a custom
factory (some extensions to DBCP).
Then I went to admin application, and when I asked for this
datasource with custom factory, admin application responded
with a error (driverClassName missing, which is right, because
my custom factory configure elsewhere the driver ...)

I think it would be good if admin application accept custom
factory in datasource (and obviously in this cas doesn't enable
more configuration in this datasource other than factory class
name).

Is is a bug?

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"