Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch> on 2003/03/28 17:44:10 UTC

Re: [Vote] Can QueryCustomizer be used to suppress foreign key qu eries

hi all,

i just commited the following change:

an empty collection is returned if the query customizer return a null query.
the null query is handled in
PersistenceBrokerImpl#getCollectionByQuery(Class, Query, boolean).

hth
jakob

Mailing list archive problems..

Posted by Spiegs <sp...@spiegs.com>.
I am a ojb newbie struggling to get up and running with mysql. I have
experienced problems trying to use the mailing list archive at
http://db.apache.org/ojb/mail-lists.html. Clicking either 'Archive' link
results in an error on the page.You can get around this by clicking on
'List Index' and scrolling down to the ojb mail lists.

However, clicking on the ojb-user@db.apache.org link, then 'All', then
drilling down all the way to an individual message, only '$msgHeaders'
is displayed.

I experienced this a about two weeks ago and when I saw it still
occurred today I decided to post to the list. Hopefully this was the
appropriate place to report it and it is an easy issue to fix.

--
Spiegs <sp...@spiegs.com>