Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com> on 2003/12/03 02:44:16 UTC

Fw: SWIG-1.3.20 Release Candidate 1

As we depend upon Swig, we may want to make sure we don't run into
any issues with the next release of Swig (1.3.20).  I'd test this
myself but don't have enough cycles.

Best,
Blair

David Beazley <be...@signal6.com> writes:

Well, we're in the final stages of putting the next SWIG release
together.   I'm still working on fixing a few bugs here and there, but
I'm going to start putting some release candidates online.   Since we
haven't made a release in awhile, it would be great if some people
could try out the candidates and let us know if there are any
problems---especially if you encountered problems with 1.3.19.  Also, a
lot of the support for OS X has been reworked.  So, if you're using a
Mac, you may want to give it a try.

The first release candidate can be found here:

      http://www.signal6.com/swig-1.3.20.tar.gz

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Dave

Re: Fw: SWIG-1.3.20 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Olaf Hering <ol...@suse.de>.
 On Mon, Dec 08, Chia-liang Kao wrote:

> Ok, I got things working and all test passed. :)
>
> Can someone in svn gang familiar with autotools help setting
> SWIG_VERSION in config.h and the additional include path?
>
> David, I'm now including perl5/precommon.swg in our support library if
> SWIG_VERSION >= 0x010320, I also added two other #define's for
> SWIG_MakePtr and SWIG_ConvertPtr in precommon.swg. Please advice if this
> is the right way to do for making swig calls in support library, and
> please add them to the final release if so.

Do you have a patch to add swig 1.3.20 support?

--
USB is for mice, FireWire is for men!

sUse lINUX ag, nÜRNBERG

Re: Fw: SWIG-1.3.20 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Chia-liang Kao <cl...@clkao.org>.
Ok, I got things working and all test passed. :)

Can someone in svn gang familiar with autotools help setting
SWIG_VERSION in config.h and the additional include path?

David, I'm now including perl5/precommon.swg in our support library if
SWIG_VERSION >= 0x010320, I also added two other #define's for
SWIG_MakePtr and SWIG_ConvertPtr in precommon.swg. Please advice if this
is the right way to do for making swig calls in support library, and
please add them to the final release if so.

Cheers,
CLK

Posted by Chia-liang Kao <cl...@clkao.org>.