Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Kushan Maskey <ku...@mmillerassociates.com> on 2015/02/10 20:45:23 UTC

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.netty.channel.ChannelException: Failed to create a selector.

All of a sudden I started getting the following error thrown in the storm
UI.

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.netty.channel.ChannelException:
Failed to create a selector.

Things were pretty smooth earlier. I am trying to create a session to
cassandra from storm and I got the above exception. I have even tryed to
re-start the storm/zk servers. Didnt help at all. Any help will be highly
appreciated. Thanks

--
Kushan Maskey