Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bartek Wasko <ba...@consol.pl> on 2006/09/20 08:45:38 UTC

axis1-axis2 migration of serializers

Hi

We are using lot of custom serializers (for each custom type in our
application) in our axis1 based webservices fasade. Is it possible to
use it still with axis2 (after migration) ???
The code of these serliazers is mostly all the code of the application
(since the service class only delegates invocations to our application
server). So if it is problematic to reuse such seralizers, perhaps it
would be easier to just rewrite this part it in actual supported way (
axiom?? - I do not now exactly which way/approach is now suggested for
such things ;) ) ??

Thanks for any help/hints

bartek

ConSol*