Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by mvneethu <ne...@tigeranalytics.com> on 2018/09/03 06:59:06 UTC

Re: Hive table design (multiple fact tables or rolled up)

Hi,

I know this is the old post, but I don't think kylin 2.x has the facility to
add more than 1 fact table. Is this correct. Please clarify.

Thanks,
Neethu

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Hive table design (multiple fact tables or rolled up)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Correct; Kylin supports star schema or snowflake schema, both are single
fact table models.

> I know this is the old post, but I don't think kylin 2.x has the facility
> add more than 1 fact table. Is this correct. Please clarify.
>
> Thanks,
> Neethu
>
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/