Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/08/25 22:46:17 UTC

Re: HDFS Space Utilization keeps on increasing

Adding dev@apex.incubator.apache.org

Thks,
Amol

Posted by Himanshu Bari <hi...@gmail.com>.
Why does this happen?

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@datatorrent.com>.
Shashi,

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@datatorrent.com>.
Shashi,

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@datatorrent.com>.
Shashi,

I looked at the logs again and looks like you upgraded from 2.x to 3.x. Is
that the case?
>From 2.x to 3.x there is big change of how License behaves. In 3.x you
don't need any Licensing Agent. Please follow the following steps. You
should have Yarn Application running with Id dt-20150514010221-88gt3kvr

1. Shutdown Gateway (Make sure that gateway script is pointing to 3.x
binary file)
2. Kill Yarn Application with Id dt-20150514010221-88gt3kvr. You can kill
it using yarn application -kill dt-20150514010221-88gt3kvr
3. Start the Gateway

Posted by Shashi Vishwakarma <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Chetan Narsude <ch...@iitbombay.org>.