Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/01/22 15:58:55 UTC

Re: [Android] Explicitly writing to the jail

I'd like to put this change on the radar. Looks like it's already got a
bug: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-285. Let's continue the
discussion there.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I've written summaries on the bug of storage locations that exist on iOS &
Android. I'm wondering if any other platforms want to participate in this
discussion before we start proposing new (maybe platform-specific)
LocalFileSystem constants?