Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Wang, Mary Y" <ma...@boeing.com> on 2010/06/18 17:51:33 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] File uploads not working for quite small files (~20 KB)

I don't know if there is a log file that you can find information about upload.  Whenever I had a problem with my file upload operation in my web application, I just adjust the values defined in php.ini.   My max_execution_time is set to a very large value, because I also have set a very large value for upload_max_filesize.  The following link might provide some information about file upload.
http://us2.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.common-pitfalls.php

Mary