Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Jyothi K <jy...@india.softalia.com> on 2001/08/10 06:47:11 UTC

message from c++ client to java server.

Hi,
              I am testing the interop. I have a C++ client and a java
server. I am using ScottSeely's simple soap library for C++ and Apache
SOAP2.2 for java and Tomcat as my web server. I have an add method in server
which taked two integer parameters. The java client and server are working
fine . But when i am using the same Java server and C++ client then its not
working. Below is the request from my client and the response from the
server. This is what is taken from the tcpTunnelGui. Please help whats going
wrong.

POST /soap/Calculation HTTP/1.0
SOAPAction: "soap/Calculation#add"

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<m:add xmlns:m = "urn:http://localhost/soap/Calculation/"
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" >
<a xsi:type="xsd:int">5</a>
<b xsi:type="xsd:int">6</b>
</m:add>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
Servlet 2.2; Java 1.3.0; Windows NT 4.0 x86; java.vendor=Sun Microsystems
Inc.)

Thanks,
Jyothi