Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Neu <pe...@gmx.net> on 2005/02/20 10:34:12 UTC

Re: Displaying mulitpage results -> Néstor

Hello Néstor,

I'm quite happy using your taglib. I got only one problem:
How can I get an index for the rows which are created.
In Struts you would have something like this:

  <logic:iterate id="element" name="hvaList" indexId="index">

There I could easily tell  which row some data belongs
to by usign the index above. How can I do the same thing
in Datagrid?

cheers,

Peter