Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by JRR <jr...@cisco.com> on 2013/06/26 18:26:44 UTC

Difference between CMS 2.4 and 3.1?

Hello,

We are currently using the AMQ CPP Client 3.5.0 which release notes say uses
the "CMS 2.4 API".

We are looking to move forward to the 3.7.0 client and the release notes say
it uses the "CMS 3.1 API".

How can I determine the API differences between 2.4 and 3.1?

When I click on the link for the API it goes to a web page that allows me to
explore what is available in the API, but there doesn't appear to be a
release note or change log section to explain or point out API differences
from previous releases.

Thank you,

-=John

Re: Difference between CMS 2.4 and 3.1?

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 06/26/2013 12:26 PM, JRR wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are currently using the AMQ CPP Client 3.5.0 which release notes say uses
> the "CMS 2.4 API".
>
> We are looking to move forward to the 3.7.0 client and the release notes say
> it uses the "CMS 3.1 API".
>
> How can I determine the API differences between 2.4 and 3.1?
>
> When I click on the link for the API it goes to a web page that allows me to
> explore what is available in the API, but there doesn't appear to be a
> release note or change log section to explain or point out API differences
> from previous releases.
>
> Thank you,
>
> -=John

There are no logs for the changes, most are minor.  You can diff the cms
directory between releases to see what's new.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

www.camelone.org : The open source integration conference: