Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nadja Senoucci <se...@21st.de> on 2003/05/22 15:12:45 UTC

ActionMapping for a link?

Hello,

Is it possible to do an ActionMapping (and I mean ActionMapping not forward
since I want something to happen when I click on the link and thought this
would be the easiest way) for a <html:link>? I've tried but with no luck so
far and I couldn't find anything on it on the net...

Greetings,
Nadja

Re: ActionMapping for a link?

Posted by Nadja Senoucci <se...@21st.de>.