Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/12 01:18:02 UTC

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Aug 2015 ([ppmc])

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 4:24 PM, Marvin Humphrey <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Greets,
>
> This report reminder was sent in error and there is no need to report this
> month.  Geode has finished its three months of initial monthly reporting
> and
> is now on a quarterly schedule.

Only just saw this after seeing a mail on incubator general. This looks
like a mistake to me - Geode has only submitted 2 monthly reports as far as
I know and should have reported this month before moving to quarterly
reporting.

Niall

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Niall,

My email client shows that emails on this topic were sent to the dev list but they don’t seem to have been archived for some reason.  Here’s the discussion Kirk is referring to:

Quoting:

> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 6:37 PM, William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io> wrote:
>> I'll take it.  :)
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jul 28, 2015, at 3:51 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <rs...@pivotal.io> wrote:
>>>
>>> Even though, technically Geode is now on the quarterly schedule
>>> I'd like to request that we fill the report anyway an post it here:
>>>    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Community+development
>>>
>>> Who can volunteer this time?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Roman.