Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Suraj Singh <ss...@olbico.nl> on 2018/12/18 16:01:57 UTC

Unfetched URLs after TIME_LIMIT_FETCH

Hello,

I want to understand what happens to the URLs which remains Unfetched due to fetch time limit.
Are they fetched in the subsequent rounds?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suraj Singh

RE: Unfetched URLs after TIME_LIMIT_FETCH

Posted by Suraj Singh <ss...@olbico.nl>.
Thanks Sebastian.

Regards,
Suraj Singh

Yes. They don't get updated and stay in status db_unfetched and will be generated in the next cycle again.

Posted by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.