Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Amit Pundir <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/02 13:23:36 UTC

Re: Enforcing data to be stored in Heap only

Hi Val,

Would the BinaryObject api improve the performance even if the Key and Value
both are user-defined-objects instead of primitives?

I have a cluster of 8 ignite server nodes and 8 ignite client nodes
(tomcat). My use-case first gets a value for a key to the client node,
updates the state of that object and puts it back to the cache i.e server
node. I don't have a use-case to execute any application code on the server
nodes.

I am using Ignite 2.0.

Thanks