Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Linder <pl...@student.unibe.ch> on 2003/05/08 21:46:45 UTC

JBoss integrated Tomcat

Hi people...

I saw in the currently nightly builds is no jboss-script anymore.

Could somebody give me an advice how to test with jboss with an integrated
tomcat?

What should I download? I am also thankfull for every small sample how to test
eibs with cactus integrated ant...

thx

greetz

Peter

Re: JBoss integrated Tomcat

Posted by Peter Linder <pl...@student.unibe.ch>.
cool thx, stupid I am...:-)

Re: JBoss integrated Tomcat

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Hi Peter,

the jboss-script should be there:
<http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-cactus/nightly/2003-05-08/jakarta-cactus-integration-ant-13-20030508.zip>

Maybe you downloaded the J2EE-1.2 version (12 in the zip name means J2EE
1.2, 13 means J2EE 1.3). The JBoss stuff is only included in the
J2EE-1.3 version.

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de