Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Raúl Eduardo Plata <ra...@i2b.cl> on 2006/02/03 21:09:36 UTC

modules and url

Hi, i am using two modules on my web.xml

    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config</param-name>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>config/test</param-name>
      <param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-test.xml</param-value>
    </init-param>

But my mapping instead of use *.do is using /do/*

    <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/do/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

How can i call an action in module test?

using the default .do mapping i can do it with:
url : http://localhost:8081/context/test/mytest.do
action: http://localhost:8081/context/switch.do?prefix=/test&page=/mytest.do

but using "my mandatory" /do/* is not working with
url : http://localhost:8081/context/test/do/mytest
action: http://localhost:8081/context/do/switch?prefix=/test&page=/do/mytest

Please help