Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Travis Vaske <tr...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/20 01:04:16 UTC

Queue Issues

For some reason i have stuff sitting in my queue between ListFile and
FetchFile for a very long time. Any thoughts?

Re: Queue Issues

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Travis,

If you Configure the FetchFile processor and go to the Scheduling tab, is it Timer-Driven with a Run Schedule of "0 secs"?

Can you try going to in your browser to /nifi-api/processors/<Processor ID of FetchFile Processor>/diagnostics and send the JSON that it returns to the mailing list?
I.e., if you go to http://localhost:8080/nifi to get to nifi, and the FetchFile Processor has ID 1234, then go to http://localhost:8080/nifi-api/processors/1234/diagnostics
You can get the Processor ID of Fetch File by clicking on the Processor and then looking at the Operate palette on the left.

Thanks
-Mark

On Jul 19, 2018, at 9:04 PM, Travis Vaske <tr...@gmail.com>> wrote:

For some reason i have stuff sitting in my queue between ListFile and FetchFile for a very long time. Any thoughts?

<image.png>

Re: Queue Issues

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Is this a cluster? And if so, do you happen to have FetchFile scheduled for
primary only?

It’s possible they are sitting on the old primary node where FetchFile is
no longer executing.

Generally only the first processor in the chain should be primary only.

-Bryan

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 9:04 PM Travis Vaske <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For some reason i have stuff sitting in my queue between ListFile and
> FetchFile for a very long time. Any thoughts?
>

> --
Sent from Gmail Mobile