Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Shultz, Dmitry" <Dm...@kaltire.com> on 2019/07/04 23:13:14 UTC

NotifyBuilder.whenDoneSatisfied(Mock) deprecated

Hi there,

There are several methods in NotifyBuilder got deprecated (all receiving Mock as a parameter). Besides, the fact that these are quite useful methods I can't find any info about why they are deprecated and what to use as a replacement.

Cheers,
Dmitry

RE: NotifyBuilder.whenDoneSatisfied(Mock) deprecated

Posted by "Shultz, Dmitry" <Dm...@kaltire.com>.
Here it is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-13730

Cheers,
Dmitry

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

RE: NotifyBuilder.whenDoneSatisfied(Mock) deprecated

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by "Shultz, Dmitry" <Dm...@kaltire.com>.
Claus,