Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/04 01:13:27 UTC

[Axis2] how to generate java code without xmlbean things using wsdl2java in axis2 .93

hi, folks,

I want to figure out how to generate java code using the wsdl2java
tool without those xmlbean stuff just like the axis2 .92 eclipse
plug-in does.

Thanks,

Don

Re: [Axis2] how to generate java code without xmlbean things using wsdl2java in axis2 .93

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Yep, Sorry to say but the documents are sadly out of date. I'm working on it

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [Axis2] how to generate java code without xmlbean things using wsdl2java in axis2 .93

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.