Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@softel.cu> on 2019/10/25 12:25:01 UTC

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems with the Build of OM

Hello I'm trying to build the latest version of OM

I first run this command according to the oficial site of OM

git clone https: //github.com/apache/openmeetings.git
After keep going, I have to install Java11, Maven and Git

    * apt-get install openjdk-11-jdk openjdk-11-jre maven git

Them I have to export the Java_Home variable because if don't, it gives me an error, so:

    * export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64/

Them I make a $cd on the downloaded folder (openmeetings) and run the following command

    * mvn clean install -P allModules,unpacked,mysql -DskipTests=true -Drat.skip=true -Dwicket.configuration=DEVELOPMENT

once finished I create a database in mysql and and user too, I change the file: `openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/mysql_persistence.xml` and I put the user, password and database there, also this "serverTimezone=UTC&amp;"

them I run the command:

    * mvn install -P allModules,quick,mysql -DskipTests=true -Drat.skip=true -pl openmeetings-web,openmeetings-server -Dwicket.configuration=DEVELOPMENT --no-snapshot-updates

and I try to start the server with this

    * cd openmeetings-server/target/server
    * ./bin/catalina.sh run

but it show me an error 404 Server Not Found

If you can figure out what is happening I will thank you a lot.
Greetings.
Jibsan.

De: "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>
Para: "OpenMeetings" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>
Enviados: Viernes, 25 de Octubre 2019 0:05:03
Asunto: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems with the Build of OM

Hello,

What version are you building?
` openjpa-3.1.0- rafcec21a1d489dff682a3ce7986fa c6a1c80e8e0 ` looks suspicious
Please ensure you are using latest "official" openjpa 3.1.0

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 22:11, Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac < [ mailto:jibsan94@softel.cu | jibsan94@softel.cu ] > wrote:

Hello I have an issue with the OpenMeetings while I'm making a build. It works ok but when I try to start the server with the following commands:

cd /route/to/openmeetings/build/folder
cd openmeetings-server/target/server
./bin/catalina.sh run

The browser gives me an error and show this:

ERROR 10-24 10:58:28.715 o.s.w.c.ContextLoader:313 [main] - Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'entityManagerFactory' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Explicit persistence provider error(s) occurred for "openmeetings" after trying the following discovered implementations: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl from provider: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl; nested exception is <openjpa-3.1.0-rafcec21a1d489dff682a3ce7986fac6a1c80e8e0 nonfatal general error> org.apache.openjpa.util.GeneralException: org.xml.sax.SAXException: file:/media/jibsan/Almacén/Compilacion/openmeetings/openmeetings-server/target/server/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml [Location:Line: 24, C: 17]: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/media/jibsan/Almacén/Compilacion/openmeetings/openmeetings-server/target/server/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistence.xml; lineNumber: 24; columnNumber: 17; cvc-complex-type.3.1: Value '2.0' of attribute 'version' of element 'persistence' is not valid with respect to the corresponding attribute use. Attribute 'version' has a fixed value of '1.0'.

I need to know how to fix it, please if anyone knows I will be thankful.

Greetings.
Jibsan

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems with the Build of OM

Posted by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@softel.cu>.
Hahahaha no problem, any time.

Jibsan

De: "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>
Para: "OpenMeetings" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>
Enviados: Lunes, 4 de Noviembre 2019 22:38:47
Asunto: Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems with the Build of OM

I have answered in other thread :)

git clone https: // [ http://github.com/apache/openmeetings.git | github.com/apache/openmeetings.git ]

De: "Maxim Solodovnik" < [ mailto:solomax666@gmail.com | solomax666@gmail.com ] >
Para: "OpenMeetings" < [ mailto:user@openmeetings.apache.org | user@openmeetings.apache.org ] >
Enviados: Viernes, 25 de Octubre 2019 0:05:03

Hello,

What version are you building?
` openjpa-3.1.0- rafcec21a1d489dff682a3ce7986fa c6a1c80e8e0 ` looks suspicious
Please ensure you are using latest "official" openjpa 3.1.0

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 22:11, Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac < [ mailto:jibsan94@softel.cu | jibsan94@softel.cu ] > wrote:

BQ_BEGIN

[...]

BQ_END

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problems with the Build of OM

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have answered in other thread :)

--
WBR