Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Manjunath N.S." <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/03 16:16:57 UTC

JMeter Ant Task for Running Multiple TestPlans

Hi,

any body have used below ant task to running  mulitple TestPlans(jmx
files), problem with this tasks is output JTL file contains only the
last TestPlan results, restall got overwritten.

<jmeter  jmeterhome="c:\jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1"
resultlog="${basedir}/loadtests/JMeterResults.jtl">

	<testplans dir="${basedir}/loadtests" includes="*.jmx"/>

</jmeter>

any help..

thanks
Manju

Re: JMeter Ant Task for Running Multiple TestPlans

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Surely the date property will be set just once?
OK for distinguishing different runs, but I don't think it would help here.

Having said that, JMeter normally appends output to the previous JTL
file, so I don't know why you are losing the earlier results. Are you
using CSV or XML output? Any messages in jmeter.log?

However, the log file (jmeter.log) is rewritten each time.

S.

Posted by Tom Cunningham <cu...@mac.com>.