Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Colin P. McCabe" <cm...@apache.org> on 2016/03/02 20:45:15 UTC

Re: VOTE: HTrace 4.1 release

Thanks for the comments so far, guys.

Porting over the votes from the HTrace development list:
Michael Stack: +1
Lewis John McGibbney: +1
Masatake Iwasaki: +1
Elliot Clark: +1
and of course myself, +1.

It seems like we need another IPMC vote on this; does anyone have time
to take a look?

cheers,
Colin

Re: VOTE: HTrace 4.1 release

Posted by "Colin P. McCabe" <cm...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Marvin.  I'll send out the announce emails shortly.  And
thanks for voting, everyone!

best,
Colin

Re: VOTE: HTrace 4.1 release