Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by kam leung <lk...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/18 07:58:25 UTC

How to setup and lookup an EJB under JBoss 3.0 with tomcat4.03 embedded

Hi,

I had searched for how to set the web.xml and server.xml for looking up a
session bean in the Tomcat 4.1 document page, but did not find something to
close to we I needed. Can someone point me to a how-to document or example
that shows how to looking up a session bean with JNDI (how-to setup the
web.xml, server.xml and code that lookups the session bean).
The session bean is running under JBoss 3.0. I installed the Jboss version
3.0 with Tomcat4.03 embedded.

Thank you in advance, your help is greatly appreciated.

Kam