Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/05 09:59:03 UTC

reporting the bytes read and transferred to the worker from the tunnel

Hi,

I have noted that when using websocket the bytes read and transfered by
the worker when using the tunnel are not taken in account.

I have a patch attached, for comments ;-)

Any better ideas how to fix that?

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Re: reporting the bytes read and transferred to the worker from the tunnel

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
LGTM