Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/17 11:38:47 UTC

Re: Responsive bootstrap modal in standard Wicket 6.x

Not sure if that works. Probably the best way is to see if you can
create a simple wrapper BootstrapModal component that takes the Panel
from your Wicket 6 code.

Another option, but I'm not sure how well that would work is to
provide different HTML to the ModalWindow (e.g. a _style with
_bootstrap.html) and setting the style for the ModalWindow to use the
other markup file

Martijn