Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jo...@ext.ec.europa.eu on 2014/08/11 14:17:33 UTC

SecondaryTypesTest.java issue

Hello everybody,

We are working on the implementation of secondary types in our repository server.
I am trying to pass the TCK (version 0.11.0) that comes with chemistry and I have found an issue with one of them.

First, the default type cmis:secondary is rejected by our implementation, we must use a subtype.

Once I have changed the default to other type, the test is not passing. The class SecondaryTypesTest is trying to find the properties of the secondary type in the target object.
In my example I have create a secondary type 'tag' with the multivalued property 'name' (not required). If I change to required the creation/updating will fail.
So far, the only way to pass this test is to use a secondary type without properties.

I suggest to add default values to the properties of the secondary type, or remove the check of the properties.
Please, let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Kind regards and thanks.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/trunk/chemistry-opencmis-test/chemistry-opencmis-test-tck/src/main/java/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/tck/tests/types/SecondaryTypesTest.java

Jorge MARTIN CUERVO
[cid:image001.gif@01CCF6D0.4613B970]
European Commission
DG TRADE
Unit A4
CHAR 02/077
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 2 298 86 27
jorge.martin-cuervo@ext.ec.europa.eu<ma...@ext.ec.europa.eu>

Re: SecondaryTypesTest.java issue

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Jorge,

You are right, the TCK doesn't support any test types with required properties
without default values. Secondary types without *required* properties should
work, though.

Please open an improvement issue [1]. The TCK should be able to accept values
for required properties.

Thanks,

Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS