Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/08 12:31:46 UTC

Failing tests due to bad commits

Hey Folks,

I have 2 failing tests in the system:
- party-tests.testClearAddressMatchMap (Failure)
- testPerformFind (Error)

So whoever committed this code please look into fixing it. Also let's agree
that at a minimum tests should pass with ./gradlew cleanAll loadDefault
testIntegration before committing?

Cheers,

Taher Alkhateeb

Re: Failing tests due to bad commits

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK the 2nd test issue is fixed with r1798086  where I reverted my changes in ListFinder.java

But as noted in the commit comment I have to check all is correct with current code.

Is the created EntityListIterator always closed (in all cases) is still obscure to me.

Maybe it's not a big deal because it's caught in EntityListIterator.finalize(), but still.

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Taher,