Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mikee <mi...@googlemail.com> on 2017/06/26 15:15:08 UTC

Camel CXF Simple Frontend warning

Hi all!

While running a camel cxf client service I always get the warning about
using the Simple frontend:

After that I get some errors following up caused by not using the jaxws
frontend. I think they are really following up because they habe a a rather
complicated structure of the wsdl.

The wsdl2java was generated with JAXWS annotations, but it looks like Camel
is always automaticly using the Simple Frontend instead of Jaxws Frontend
when running the service class with jaxws annotations.

Is there a way to force Camel to use the Jaxws Frontend instead of Simple
Frontend ?
Or do I miss a crucial point about how to choose and use the frontends?

Regards
Mike

Re: Camel CXF Simple Frontend warning

Posted by onders <on...@gmail.com>.
please see the methods

createClientFactory[1], in CxfEndpoint or CxfSpringEndpoint classes.

I think based on your client stubs, Camel creates instances of client stub
objects, so i suppose this depends and client stub classes and your
configuration.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-cxf/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/cxf/CxfEndpoint.java#L393