Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Patrick <me...@virginia.edu> on 2011/08/17 18:13:37 UTC

[math] StorelessCovariance

I am workin on the StorelessCovariance per jira MATH-449. However, I'm
having a hard time using subversion via Netbeans. I have successfully
created the new classes and a JUnit test. However, when I run the test I
get the following message,

"caused an ERORR: Absent Code attribute in method that is not native or
abstract in class file org/apache/commons/math/TestUtils"

Any help would be appreciated. I have a lot to contribute to commons
math but my lack of experience with subversion is really hindering me.

Thanks,
Patrick

Re: [math] StorelessCovariance

Posted by Patrick Meyer <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tip. I was not aware of IntelliJ but I'll certainly look
into it.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrick Meyer <me...@gmail.com>.