Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de> on 2014/05/01 17:55:41 UTC

[ANN] flatten-maven-plugin 1.0.0-beta-1 Released

Hi,

The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the flatten-maven-plugin version 1.0.0-beta-1.

Flatten Maven Plugin generates a flattened version of your pom.xml and makes maven to install
and deploy this one instead of the original pom.xml.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/flatten-maven-plugin/

To get this update, simply specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
         <artifactId>flatten-maven-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>1.0.0-beta-1</version>
</plugin>

All you need to do is add the plugin to the plugins in your build section.

This is the initial release.

Enjoy,

The Mojo team.

Jörg

Re: [ANN] flatten-maven-plugin 1.0.0-beta-1 Released

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Flatten-m-p only touches your pom, not the project. So I think it does not
address your use case.

Wayne

Posted by Jörg Hohwiller <jo...@j-hohwiller.de>.
Hi Alejandro,

I know what you are talking about and was facing the same trouble with
maven.
This is why I wrote flatten-maven-plugin.
You might want to wait for beta-2 to get startet, but you could already
give it a try if you want.
To be warned:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MOJO-2030

Cheers