Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by bernard metzler <bm...@gmx.ch> on 2018/06/06 11:39:16 UTC

Draft podling report available for review

Dear Mentors,

We updated https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2018
to include the Crail project report due today.

Comments/additions/questions are very much appreciated.

Please sign-off if appropriate.

Thank you!
Bernard.

Re: Draft podling report available for review

Posted by Jonas Pfefferle <pe...@japf.ch>.
Hi Julian

I'm preparing the release announcement right now. The tag is a leftover, I
will fix it to point to the right commit.

Thanks,
Jonas

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-crail/releases/tag/v1.0 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-crail/releases/tag/v1.0>