Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/15 14:57:39 UTC

Thinking about pinging Apache OfBiz again

After I saw the latest integration between Yammer and NetSuite, I've
been thinking about pinging the OfBiz community again. I pinged them a
year ago and maybe it was too early.

D.

Re: Thinking about pinging Apache OfBiz again

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like it would be worth having another go!

Ethan

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
We just provide the source code rather than the war file for downloading

You can create a war file with "mvn install".

D.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
That sounds great.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.