Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2018/07/05 13:17:05 UTC

(Help wanted) Photography at ApacheCon Montreal

ApacheCon Montreal is now just 81 days away, and there are still a
number of ways that you can get involved.

If you will be at ApacheCon, and you're a decent photographer, we need
your help. We do not have an official on-site photographer this year,
but we have so much in-house photography talent, we don't expect this to
be a problem.

Here's how you can help.

* Bring your camera, and bring your talent.
* Sign up for a Flickr account, if you don’t already have one. Accounts
are free. http://flickr.com/
* Take LOTS of photos on-site
* Upload them to Flickr and tag them #ApacheCon
* (Optional, but recommended) Indicate that your photos are Creative
Commons, so that we can use them in promoting the event in the future
* (Optional, but recommended) Join the ApacheCon Flickr group -
https://www.flickr.com/groups/apachecon/ - and add your photos there, too

When you do the above, your photos will show up on the bottom of
http://apachecon.com/ and will also may be used in the future to promote
the event. Thank you!

If you intend to participate in this crowdsourced photography effort,
please let me know: Either respond to me here, and/or add your name to
the list here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VWJsUp0HSa2oH6yCbOJJqw5pgdxKt_m0R8yXUcQUA8A/edit#gid=0

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com