Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/22 18:54:41 UTC

Issue STR-2932: Clarification request for compatibility policy

Folks,

Issue STR-2932 indicates that <html:option> needs a filter attribute, much
like <html:options> and <html:optionsCollection>.

https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2932

I've submitted patches for both html and html-el taglibs to add the boolean
filter attribute, but a question remains on what the correct default should
be, true or false.

The purpose of sending this email is to gain consensus from the Struts
community on how the backwards compatibility policy should be applied in
this case, so I can rework the patches if necessary.

Kind Regards,
John Fallows.
--
http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044
Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components, Apress

Re: Issue STR-2932: Clarification request for compatibility policy

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 8/24/06, James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Ok, good to go.

Cheers.

John Fallows.
--
http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044
Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components, Apress

Re: Issue STR-2932: Clarification request for compatibility policy

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Ok, good to go.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017

Posted by John Fallows <jo...@gmail.com>.

Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components, Apress

Re: Issue STR-2932: Clarification request for compatibility policy

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.