Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/01/11 07:06:18 UTC

0.7.1 release of Apache Atlas

Atlas team,

About 3 weeks back, I sent a note about updating 0.7 branch with critical fixes and backports from master branch. Now about 110 commits have gone into 0.7 branch – here is the link to see the list of JIRAs https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Atlas%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.7.1-incubating%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC

I propose that we make a release of Apache Atlas from 0.7-incubating branch, as these commits result in a more stable, performant and secure Apache Atlas.

I volunteer to be the release-manager for this release. Please share your comments and thoughts.

Thanks,

Madhan

On 12/22/16, 5:16 PM, "Madhan Neethiraj" <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

Team Atlas,

A number of fixes went into master branch since we released 0.7 version of Apache Atlas. Some fixes like ATLAS-1298 are critical to unblock folks from building from 0.7-incubating branch. ATLAS-1403, which significantly improves the  performance/stability of DSL queries, would also be a good candidate to consider; Suma is currently working on this patch.

I am going through master commits and backporting as many to 0.7-incubating branch. You might shortly see a good number of commit notifications from this backport. If you think any critical fix has been missed in this backport, please let me know.

Thanks,

Madhan

Re: 0.7.1 release of Apache Atlas

Posted by Suma Shivaprasad <su...@gmail.com>.