Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kannan K <Ka...@genisys-group.com> on 2003/12/22 07:57:06 UTC

JMeter::Proxy Server::Internet world::Urgent !

Dear All,

Iam using JMeter 1.9.1 on Windows 2000 and JDK 1.4.1_02.

Problem:

In my corporate network, we all need to connect to a proxy server for
getting connected to the internet world.
Now, the problem is, I would like to test my website (or anysite) using
JMeter, But Jmeter is trying to establish a connection to the internet
directly
from my machine. How do I configure the JMeter to connect to Corporate's
Proxy server for getting the connection to internet world Or Is there
any work around to solve this problem.

Anticipating your replies,
-kannan

the system manager.