Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dominic Brauner <ma...@brauner-muenster.de> on 2011/12/30 18:49:58 UTC

Problem with javahl

I am working with the javahl and converted it with IKVM into a .NET DLL for
my program. All works fine but If I call a function like SVNClient.info2() I
get the error that he cannot convert
"org.apache.subversion.javahl.types.Info" into
"org.apache.subversion.javahl.types.NodeKind" but I all function parameters
are correct, here my code:

Imports org.apache.subversion.javahl

Imports org.apache.subversion.javahl.callback

Imports org.apache.subversion.javahl.types

Public Class Form1

System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click

        Try

            Dim svnClient As New SVNClient

            Dim mydata() As Info

            Dim myklasse As New PropertyGetKlasse

            Dim mycollection As java.util.Collection = Nothing

            Dim myinfoKlasse As InfoCallbackKlasse

            svnClient.info2("D:\MyWC ", Revision.HEAD, Revision.HEAD,
Depth.empty, mycollection, myinfoKlasse)

            mydata = myinfoKlasse.getInfo

        Catch ex As Exception

            MsgBox(ex.ToString)

        End Try

    End Sub

    Public Class InfoCallbackKlasse

        Implements InfoCallback

        Private mycollection As Collection

       Sub New()

       End Sub

        Public Sub singleInfo(ByVal i As Info) Implements
InfoCallback.singleInfo

            mycollection.Add(i)

        End Sub

        Public Function getInfo() As Info()

            Dim myinfoArray(mycollection.Count) As Info

            For i As Integer = 0 To mycollection.Count - 1

                myinfoArray(i) = mycollection(i + 1)

            Next

            Return myinfoArray

        End Function

    End Class

End Class

I know using javahl with IKVM is not normal but I don't understand why we
wants to convert something of type Info into NodeKind.

A Second question is, does somebody know where I can download the
svn-javahl.jar which has also included the old org.tigris.subverion.javahl
parts. My svnjavahl has only the new org.apache.subversion.javahl parts. I
need the libsvnjavahl-1.dll too!

Re: Problem with javahl

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.
Out of curiosity, why aren't you just using SharpSVN?

http://sharpsvn.open.collab.net/

Have you tried writing an equivalent of your function in Java and
comparing?  Maybe it will reveal something.

--
Thanks

Mark Phippard
http://markphip.blogspot.com/