Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Md. Rezaul Karim" <re...@insight-centre.org> on 2016/11/25 17:27:34 UTC

Multilabel classification with Spark MLlib

Hello All,

Is there anyone who has developed multilabel classification applications
with Spark?

I found an example class in Spark distribution (i.e.,
*JavaMultiLabelClassificationMetricsExample.java*) which is not a
classifier but an evaluator for a multilabel classification. Moreover, the
example is not well documented (i.e., I did not understand which one is a
label and which one is a feature).

More specifically, I was looking for some example implemented in
Java/Scala/Python so that I can develop my own multi-label classification
applications.

Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
*Md. Rezaul Karim,* BSc, MSc
PhD Researcher, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
National University of Ireland, Galway
IDA Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland
Web: http://www.reza-analytics.eu/index.html
<http://139.59.184.114/index.html>