Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Boyden, Timothy" <tb...@Electroswitch.com> on 2017/12/27 21:17:02 UTC

How to specify Windows file path for gradlew "ofbiz --load-data file=foo/bar/FileNameHere.xml"?

How do you specify a Windows file path for command line command `gradlew "ofbiz --load-data file=foo/bar/FileNameHere.xml"`?

I put C:\SomePath\SomeFile.xml and the command errored with: Project 'ofbiz --load-data file=C' not found in root project 'ofbiz'.

Thanks,

Tim

Re: How to specify Windows file path for gradlew "ofbiz --load-data file=foo/bar/FileNameHere.xml"?

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi,
I think relative path from the root should work.
Try
`gradlew "ofbiz --load-data file=/foo/bar/FileNameHere.xml"
adding "/" at the beginning will point file from the root directory i.e. C:
I guess.

It works for Ubuntu.

HTH

Thanks and Regards,

*Aditya Sharma* | Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co/> by HotWax Systems
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.