Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2018/12/01 01:24:58 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Crail 1.1-incubating (rc8)

+1 (binding)

Downloaded, checked signatures, LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER, built using JDK 8 on Linux, ran apache-rat. Checked that source tar ball matches git at 08c75b55f7f97be869049cf80a0da5347e550a3d.

In binary artifacts, checked signatures, LICENSE, NOTICE, DISCLAIMER.

Julian