Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/02/11 11:02:03 UTC

Re: DETAIL/QUESTION: patterns.doc, 1.4.4 Struts CMV,Table 1.5 - Struts view helpers

After the 0.5 release, the form taglib was renamed as the html taglib.

In the 1.0 release, the tld was retained for backward compatibility, but
is deprecated.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/